TransSynergy DAA is by far the most advanced formula of DAA you will ever use!
Regular D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) leaves a chalky taste in your mouth, it does this because it doesn’t dissolve very well.
TransSynergy DAA totally changes this. One of the most important things is that it no longer tastes like chalk and it dissolves completely in water. Gram for gram it is 75 times more water soluble than regular DAA, through a simple change to the amino acid with the addition of calcium chelate.
Now that it can completely dissolve in water it should absorb to a greater degree in the body. We can now put it to work with the addition of another amino acid Sarcosine. D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate and Sarcosine combined has a synergistic effect like you never thought possible.
Here is how it works:
DAA enters your system making its way to what are known as NMDA receptors in the hypothalamus, which regulate the release of hormones such as Testosterone and Growth Hormone. These NMDA receptors require activation by two ligands (a ligand is like a “key” to the receptor).
In the hypothalamus the first ligand for the NMDA receptor is D-Aspartic Acid. The second ligand is the amino acid glycine. DAA and glycine have specific binding sites on the NMDA receptor. These sites are known as the NMDA binding site and the glycine binding site. Think of it this way – just like firing a nuclear missile requires two soldiers to turn two separate keys at the same time, so does the NMDA receptor, which requires binding to both ligands to initiate its influence on the firing of a neuronal signal.
Here is where you say “why not consume glycine with my DAA and make this happen?”
Well science has shown that this won’t work because of a reuptake regulator known as Glycine Transporter 1.
The amino acid Sarcosine however is able to bind to the glycine binding site of NMDA receptors. It binds with a higher affinity than glycine. So it replaces glycine from the process and totally solves the glycine co-activation issue of the NMDA receptor.
Now the NMDA receptor is active a higher production of hormones will be stimulated from the hypothalamus you will have an increase in:
- GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) leading to increased Growth Hormone levels
- GNRH (Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone) leading to and increase in pituitary stimulation
- Pituitary > LH (Luteinizing hormone) FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone) which increase the production of >
- Testosterone creation and Sperm
It doesn’t even stop there!
After TransSynergy DAA has increased the production of testosterone from the NMDA receptor it is again involved within the testes. TransSynergy DAA directly up-regulates another important factor in testosterone creation cholesterol transfer. (3-4)
You see the cells within the testes known as leydig cells once they have been stimulated by LH to produce testosterone the cell then recruits cholesterol into the mitochondria of the cell to then convert that cholesterol into testosterone the transportation of this cholesterol is completed by a protein known as sTAR.
DAA Increases Mitochondrial sTAR by 90%
Incubation of testicular cells with DAA has shown to directly increase sTAR protein levels by 90% within the mitochondria. Researchers propose this is a result of DAA enhancing sTAR mRNA levels, thus enhancing replication of the sTAR protein. (4)
DAA is one of the only amino acids known to significantly increase the level of cholesterol transport protein (sTAR) within the mitochondria. (1-4)
The process of DAA, sTAR and testosterone conversion looks like this:
- DAA increases production of sTAR in the cell mitochondria
- sTAR pulls cholesterol into the mitochondria of the cell
- Once in the mitochondria, cholesterol begins converting into testosterone.
With higher amounts of sTAR in the mitochondria, more cholesterol will be transported into the mitochondria for processing into testosterone. This will increase the testosterone production in response to stimulus. (3-5)
In other words, by increasing sTAR, DAA will result in
- Higher testosterone output from the body’s natural LH stimulus (1, 3, 6)
- Higher testosterone output from exogenous hCG stimulus (3)
Post Cycle Therapy? You bet
DAA can dramatically improve recovery of natural Test levels and will have synergistic effects when combined with Res100.
In fact, TransSynergy DAA is going to become an addition to The Ultimate Stack, since it plays such an important role in testosterone production.
Store in a dry cool place away from light.
All 3 products can be stacked together to have a synergistic effect to further enhance testosterone levels.
1. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Antimo D’Aniello et al. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2009, 7;120
2. D-Aspartic acid: An endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role. Antimo D’ Anello Brain Research Reviews 53;215-234 (2007)
3. D-Aspartate stimulation of testosterone synthesis in rat Leydig cells. FEBS Nagata, Y., et al. Lett. 444, 160–164. (1999)
4. Stimulation of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (stAR) gene expression by D-aspartate in rat Leydig cells. Nagata, Y., et al. FEBS Lett. 454, 317–320. (1999)
5. Regulation of Leydig Cell Steroidogenic Function During Aging Barry R. et al. BIOLOGY OF REPRODUCTION 63, 977–981 (2000)
6. Involvement of D-aspartic acid in the synthesis of testosterone in rat testes. D’Aniello, A., et al. Life Sci. 59, 97–104. (1996)
Frequently Asked Questions
Regular DAA upsets my stomach will TransSynergy DAA?
The reason regular DAA upsets some people is because it sits in the digestive tract, it does this as it has a poor absorption rate, since TransSynergy DAA dissolves almost completely in water an upset stomach is highly unlikely.
How should I take TransSynergy DAA?
Take it first thing in the morning with a meal, mix it into a drink of your choice eg a protein shake. When mixed in water it will have a neutral taste but in any flavored drink you will not taste it.
I have noticed there is still a small amount of powder left in the glass I thought this DAA-CC dissolved 100%
The D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate does dissolve 100% what is left in the glass is usually a very small amount of sarcosine, you will find if you leave the glass to rest for a few minutes it will dissolve a little more. Or you can simply add some more water and drink it down it doesn’t have a bad taste.
Will TransSynergy increase my estrogen levels?
Testosterone and estrogen raise and lower together since TransSynergy DAA has no anti estrogen properties estrogen will raise however this is normal and shouldn’t cause any issues for the majority of people, you can combat this with combining TransSynergy DAA with Res100.
Why is it called TransSynergy DAA?
It is called TransSynergy because it is translucent and it has a synergistic effect as the DAA-CC is combined with Sarcosine.