The Ultimate Stack
- Supplement stack for maximum Testosterone stimulation
- Res100 increases testosterone levels, reduces estrogen
- TransSynergy DAA increases testosterone and HGH production from the NMDA receptor and converts cholesterol to testosterone
- TocoCaps sensitizes the testes to the effects of LH & FSH
- A legal & natural Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) alternative
ext equiv to 100mg 7,8 benzoflavone
SEDDS (Self-emulsifying drug delivery system) Distilled water, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Sucralose, Citric acid, Citrosodine, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Oleic acid ethyl ester, Medium Chain Triglyceride oil, Polyethoxylated sorbitan, Oleic acid, Palmitic acid, Soy lecithin, Phosphatidycholine, Phosphatidylserine, Phosphatidyletholamine, Phosphatidylinositol, Sorbitan laurate, Mono & Di glycerides palm oil, Mono and Dipalm oil glycerides, Tocopherol acetate, Natural flavour blend, Grape Extract. *Contains Soy
What is The Ultimate Stack?
The Ultimate Stack includes (1) Res100, (1) TocoCaps and (1) TransSynergy DAA. It is a combination of products that work synergistically together to increase testosterone levels. The stack can be used as a standalone testosterone boosting stack, or for a complete PCT. (Post Cycle Therapy — eg. treatment after a testosterone cycle)
The Ultimate Stack can be effectively used in place of Clomid or Nolvadex for a completely natural and safe alternative to these classic PCT drugs.
Virtually any man with impotence, low libido, erectile dysfunction, or general symptoms of low testosterone can benefit from The Ultimate Stack.
How do the products work synergistically together?
- Res100 works by increasing LH & FSH levels, which stimulate testosterone production from the testes and it also reduces the catabolic hormone cortisol
- TocoCaps increases the testes ability to produce testosterone by enhancing sensitivity to LH & FSH.
- TransSynergy DAA Increases testosterone and growth hormone production from the NMDA receptor and it also converts cholesterol into testosterone through sTAR signaling pathways
See the below representational image for mechanisms of action —
I’ve been using Testosterone Shots and I want to discontinue them. Will The Ultimate Stack get my Testosterone back up to normal?
The Ultimate Stack can be highly beneficial for supporting natural testosterone production. However, the success of recovering natural testosterone levels is highly dependent upon the individual, habits, diet, and of course the dose and duration of the afflicting drugs or steroids (if any).
Follow the guidelines below for the best results using The Ultimate Stack –
|Week 1||1-2 Caps 2x daily||1 Cap 2x daily||2 scoop everyday|
|Week 2||1-2 Caps 2x daily||1 Cap 2x daily||2 scoop everyday|
|Week 3||1-2 Caps 2x daily||1 Cap 2x daily||2 scoop everyday|
|Week 4||1-2 Caps 2x daily||1 Cap 2x daily||2 scoop everyday|
- The stack may be continued for as long as the user desires.
- Take Res100 in the morning and evening without food.
- Take 2 scoops of TransSynergy DAA in the morning with food.
- Take TocoCaps with or without food 1 capsule 2x daily.
Each Container of Res100 contains 100 capsules enough to last 50 days.
Take on an empty stomach.
Each Container of TocoCaps contains 100 capsules enough to last 50 days.
Each Container of TransSynergy DAA contains 180g enough to last 30 days.
Store in a dry cool place away from light.
All 3 products can be stacked together to have a synergistic effect to further enhance testosterone levels.
1. Resveratrol in Cardioprotection: A Therapeutic Promise of Alternative Medicine Dipak K. Das et al. Mol. Interv., Feb 2006; 6: 36 – 47.
2. The Red Wine Polyphenol Resveratrol Displays Bilevel Inhibition on Aromatase in Breast Cancer Cells Yun Wang, et al. Toxicol. Sci., Jul 2006; 92: 71 – 77.
3. trans-Resveratrol, a Natural Antioxidant from Grapes, Increases Sperm Output in Healthy Rats M. Emília Juan, et al. J. Nutr., Apr 2005; 135: 757 – 760
4. trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo. S Shin, et al. Arch Pharm Res, Jan 2008; 31(1): 83-7.
5. Inhibition of human estrogen synthetase (aromatase) by flavones JT Kellis, Jr et al. Science, Sep 1984; 225: 1032 – 1034.
6. Drug/substance reversal effects of a novel trisubstituted benzoflavone moiety (BZF) isolated from Passiflora incarnata Linn. —a brief perspective KAMALDEEP DHAWAN et al. Addiction Biology (December 2003) 8, 379 – 386
7. Prevention of chronic alcohol and nicotine-induced azospermia, sterility and decreased libido, by a novel tri-substituted benzoflavone moiety from Passiflora incarnata Linneaus in healthy male rats. K Dhawan and et al. Life Sci, Nov 2002; 71(26): 3059-69.
8. Molecular basis of the inhibition of human aromatase (estrogen synthetase) by flavone and isoflavone phytoestrogens: A site-directed mutagenesis study. Kao YC, et al. Environ Health Perspect 1998;106:85-92
9. Vasorelaxant and antioxidant activity of flavonols and flavones: structure-activity relationships. OL Woodman, WF Meeker, and M Boujaoude J Cardiovasc Pharmacol, Sep 2005; 46(3): 302-9.
10. Die Bedeutung der Passionsblume in der Heilkunde. Lutomski J et al. Pharmazie in unserer Zeit 1981;10:45-49.
11. The Honest Herbal: A Sensible Guide to the Use of Herbs and Related Remedies. Tyler VE et al. Pharmaceutical Products Press, New York, 1993.
12. Aphrodisiac activity of methanol extract of leaves of Passiflora incarnata Linn in mice. K Dhawan, et al. Phytother Res, Apr 2003; 17(4): 401-3.
13. Preoperative Oral Passiflora Incarnata Reduces Anxiety in Ambulatory Surgery Patients: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Ali Movafegh, et al. Anesth. Analg., Jun 2008; 106: 1728 – 1732.
14. Essential oils are novel human skin penetration enhancers. Williams A, et al. Int J Pharmaceuticals 57:R7–R9, 1989
15. Allyl-containing sulfides in garlic increase uncoupling protein content in brown adipose tissue, and noradrenaline and adrenaline secretion in rats. Oi, Y. et al J. Nutr. 129: 336–342. (1999)
16. Garlic Supplementation Increases Testicular Testosterone and Decreases Plasma Corticosterone in Rats Fed a High Protein Diet Yuriko Oi, et al. J. Nutr., Aug 2001; 131: 2150 – 2156.
17. Corticosterone Can Act at the Posterior Paraventricular Thalamus to Inhibit Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Activity in Animals that Habituate to Repeated Stress Azra Jaferi et al. Endocrinology, Oct 2006; 147: 4917 – 4930
18. Study of the effect of sclareol glycol diterpene on the release of adenohypophysial hormones prolactin, somatotropin and adenocorticotrophic hormone Georgieva et al. Eksp Med Morfol. 1989;28(3):7-14. Bulgarian.
19. Study of the effect of sclareol glycol diterpene on the 3′,5′-AMP level Georgieva et al. Eksp Med Morfol. 1989;28(3):1-7. Bulgarian.
20. Understanding True Aromatherapy: Understanding Essential Oils Eileen D, et al. Home Health Care Management Practice, Oct 2004; 16: 474 – 479.
21. Neuroactive flavonoids interacting with GABAA receptor complex. F Wang, M Shing, Y Huen, SY Tsang, and H Xue Curr Drug Targets CNS Neurol Disord, Oct 2005; 4(5): 575-85.
22. Passiflora: a review update. Dhawan K, Dhawan S, Sharma A. J Ethnopharmacol. 2004 Sep;94(1):1-23. Review.
23. A gamma-aminobutyric acidB agonist reverses the negative feedback effect of testosterone on gonadotropin-releasing hormone and luteinizing hormone secretion in the male sheep. Endocrinology. 2000 Nov;141(11):3940-5.
24. Modulation of rabbit and human hepatic cytochrome P-450-catalyzed steroid hydroxylations by alpha-naphthoflavone GE Schwab, JL Raucy and EF Johnson Volume 33, Issue 5, pp. 493-499, 05/01/1988
24. 24. A gamma-aminobutyric acidB agonist reverses the negative feedback effect of testosterone on gonadotropin-releasing hormone and luteinizing hormone secretion in the male sheep. Endocrinology. 2000 Nov;141(11):3940-5.
25. Regioselective 2-hydroxylation of 17beta-estradiol by rat cytochrome P4501B1. M Rahman, C Hayes Sutter, GL Emmert, and TR Sutter Toxicol Appl Pharmacol, November 1, 2006; 216(3): 469-78.
25. Drug/substance reversal effects of a novel tri-substituted benzoflavone moiety (BZF) isolated from Passiflora incarnata Linn. – a brief perspective. Dhawan, et al. Addiction Biology 379-386
26. Asensi M, Medina I, Ortega A, et al. (August 2002). “Inhibition of cancer growth by resveratrol is related to its low bioavailability”. Free Radic. Biol. Med. 33 (3): 387–98. PMID 12126761.
26. Anticonvulsant effects of aerial parts of Passiflora incarnata extract in mice: involvement of benzodiazepine and opioid receptors. Nassiri-Asl M, Shariati-Rad S, Zamansoltani F. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2007 Aug 8;7:26.
27. Effects of Dialyzing ³-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor Antagonists into the Medial Preoptic and Arcuate Ventromedial Region on Lutienizing Hormone Release in Male Sheep. Suzie A, et al. Biology of Reproduction 58, 1038-1046 (1998)
28. Antiandrogen Microimplants into the Rostal Medial Preoptic Are Decrease ³-Aminobutyric Acidergic Neuronal Activity and Increase Luteinizing Hormone Secretion in the Intact Male Rat. David R et al. Endocrinology, Vol. 137 No. 10 (1996)
29. Non-classical estrogen modulation of presynaptic GABA terminals modulates calcium dynamics in gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) neurons. Nicola Romano, et al. Endocrinology, 10.1210/en.2008-0424 (2008)
30. Restoration of the Luteinizing Hormone Surge in Middle-Aged Female Rats by Altering the Balance of GABA and Glutamate Transmission in the Medial Preoptic Area Genevieve S, et al. Biol Reprod, Jul 2008; 10.1095/biolreprod.108.069831.
1. Identification and mechanism of action of phospholipids capable of modulating rat testicular microsomal 3 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase-isomerase activity in vitro
GM Cooke Biol Reprod, Sep 1989; 41: 438 – 445.
2. Testosterone levels during systemic and inhaled corticosteroid therapy. D Morrison, et al. Respir Med, October 1, 1994; 88(9): 659-63.
3. Testicular function during prolonged corticotherapy JM Kuhn, et al. Presse Med, March 22, 1986; 15(12): 559-62.
4. Glucocorticoid Induces Apoptosis in Rat Leydig Cells Hui-Bao Gao, et al. Endocrinology, Jan 2002; 143: 130.
5. Role of glucocorticoid in the stress-induced suppression of testicular steroidogenesis in adult male rats. Orr TE, Mann DR 1992 Horm Behav 26:350 – 363
6. Suppression of endogenous corticosterone levels in vivo increases the steroidogenic capacity of purified rat Leydig cells in vitro. Gao HB, Shan LX, Monder C, Hardy MP 1996 Endocrinology 137:1714 – 1718
7. Mutually independent effects of adrenocorticotropin on luteinizing hormone and testosterone secretion DR Mann, et al. Endocrinology, Apr 1987; 120: 1542.
8. Reciprocal changes in plasma corticosterone and testosterone in stressed male rats maintained in a visible burrow system: evidence for a mediating role of testicular 11ÃŸ-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. Monder C, et al. Endocrinology 134:1193 – 1198
9. The effect of stress-induced ligands on testosterone formation in Leydig cells. Cooke BA, et al. 1992 West AP, eds. Stress and reproduction. New York: Raven Press; 135 – 144
10. Acute suppression of circulating testosterone levels by cortisol in men. Cumming D, Quigley ME, Yen SSC 1983 J Clin Endocrinol Metab 57:671 – 673
11. HORMONAL EFFECTS OF PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE DURING 2-WKS OF INTENSE WEIGHT TRAINING [Annual Meeting Abstracts] Fahey, T. D.; Pearl, M. California State University, Chico
12. Association of 24-Hour Cortisol Production Rates, Cortisol-Binding Globulin, and Plasma-Free Cortisol Levels with Body Composition, Leptin Levels, and Aging in Adult Men and Women Jonathan Q. et al. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab., Jan 2004; 89: 281 – 287.
13. Cortisol inhibition of growth hormone-releasing hormone-stimulated growth hormone release from cultured sheep pituitary cells JL Sartin, et al. J. Endocrinol., Jun 1994; 141: 517 – 525.
14. Lowering cortisol enhances growth hormone response to growth hormone releasing hormone in healthy subjects. TG Dinan, J Thakore, and V O’Keane Acta Physiol Scand, July 1, 1994; 151(3): 413-6.
15. Stress-Related Cortisol Secretion in Men: Relationships with Abdominal Obesity and Endocrine, Metabolic and Hemodynamic Abnormalities Roland Rosmond, Mary F. Dallman, and Per Bjorntorp J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab., Jun 1998; 83: 1853 – 1859.
16. Visceral obesity: a “civilization syndrome”. Bjorntorp P Obes Res. 1993 May;1(3):206-22.
17. Brain caphalin, a mixture of phosphatides. Separation from it of phosphatidyl serine, phosphatidyl ethanolamine, and a fraction containing an inositol phophatide. Folch J et al. J Biol Chem 1942 146(1):35-44
18. Food composition and nutritional tables. Souci et al. Medpharm Scientific Publishers; 200
19. The influence of phosphatidylserine supplementation on mood and heart rate when faced with an acute stressor. Benton D et al. Nutr Neurosci 2001, 4(3):169-178
20. Effects of phosphatidylserine on the neuroendocrine response to physical stress in humans. Monteleone et al. Neuroendocrinology 1990, 52(3):243-248
21. Blunting by chronic phosphatidylserine administration of the stress-induced activation of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis in healthy men. Monteleone et al. Eur J Clin Pharmacol 1992, 42(4):385-388
22. Effects of phosphatidylserine on exercise capacity during cycling in active males. Kingsley et al. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2006, 38(I):64-71
23. The hormonal and perceptive effects of phosphatidylserine administration during two weeks of weight training-induced over-training. Fayey TD, et al. Biol Sport 1998, 15(2): 135-144
24. The effects of phosphatidyl serine on markers of muscular stress in endurance runners. Fernholz et al. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2000, 32(5):S321
25. Phospholipids and sports performance. R Jager, et al. J Int Soc Sports Nutr, Jan 2007; 4: 5
26. Effects of Phosphatidylserine on oxidative stress following intermittent running. Kingsley M et al. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2005 37(8):1300-1306
27. The effect of phosphatidylserine on golf performance. Ralf Jager et al. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2007; 4:23
28. Changes in Financial Strain Over Three Years, Ambulatory Blood Pressure, and Cortisol Responses to Awakening Andrew Steptoe, Lena Brydon, and Sabine Kunz-Ebrecht Psychosom Med, Mar 2005; 67: 281 – 287.
29. Perfectionism and the Cortisol Response to Psychosocial Stress in Men Petra H. Wirtz, et al. Psychosom Med, Apr 2007; 69: 249 – 255.
30. Influence of dietary protein, energy and corticosteroids on protein turnover, proteoglycan sulphation and growth of long bone and skeletal muscle in the rat. ZA Yahya, et al Clin Sci (Lond), Nov 1994; 87(5): 607-18.
31. Cortisol, testosterone, and free testosterone in athletes performing a marathon at 4,000 m altitude. Marinelli et al. Horm Res., 41(5-6), 225-229, 1994
32. Usefullness of free testosterone/cortisol ratio during a season of elite speed skating athletes. Banfi et al. Int J Sports Med., 14(7), 373-379, 1993.
33. Corticosterone Can Act at the Posterior Paraventricular Thalamus to Inhibit Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Activity in Animals that Habituate to Repeated Stress Azra Jaferi and Seema Bhatnagar Endocrinology, Oct 2006; 147: 4917 – 4930
34. Steroids and depression Alexander Mitchell and Veronica O’Keane BMJ, Jan 1998; 316: 244
35. Biological Markers of overtraining Fahey et al. Biol Sport 1997, 14:1-19
36. Amino acids and proteins for the athlete. Di Pasquale CRC Press, 2007, Pg 309
37. The effects of soy phosphatidylserine on cortisol, growth hormone and testosterone response to moderate intensity exercise. Starks, et al. University of Mississippi
40. Phospholipids as dynamic participants in biological processes. Hanahan et al. J lipid Res 1984, 25:1528-1535
41. Biosynthesis of phospholipids Kennedy at al. Fed, Proc 16: 847-853 (1957)
45. Overtraining and elite athletes: Review and directions for the future. Kuipers et al. Sports Med. 1988, 6:79-92
46. Resistance exercise overtraining and overreaching neuroendocrine responses . Kraemer et al. Spots Med. 1997, 23(2):106-129
1. Enhancing the bioavailability of resveratrol by combining it with piperine. Johnson JJ, Nihal M, Siddiqui IA, Scarlett CO, Bailey HH, Mukhtar H, Ahmad N. Epub 2011 Jun 29. PMID:21714124
1. US Patent # 7,211,274
2. Comparative study of the effect of tocotrienols and -tocopherol on fasting serum lipid profiles in patients with mild hypercholesterolaemia: a preliminary report. Ajuluchukwu JN, et al. Nigerian Postgraduate Medical Journal 14(1):30-3. (2007)
3. The therapeutic impacts of tocotrienols in type 2 diabetic patients with hyperlipidemia. Baliarsingh S, et al. Atherosclerosis 182(2):367-74. (2005)
4. Effect of either gamma-tocotrienol or a tocotrienol mixture on the plasma lipid profile in hamsters. Raederstorff D, et al (2002) Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism 46(1): 17-23.
5. Hypocholesterolemic activity of synthetic and natural tocotrienols. Pearce BC, et al. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 35(20):3595-606 (1992)
6. Tocotrienols in cardioprotection. Das S, et al. Vitamins & Hormones 75:285-99 (2007)
7. Antioxidant-induced regression of carotid stenosis over three years. Watkins et al. Proceedings of the 16th International Congress of Nutrition. (1997)
8. The effects of a tocotrienol-rich fraction on experimentally induced atherosclerosis in the aorta of rabbits. Nafeeza MI, et al. Malaysian Journal of Pathology 23(1):17-25. (2001)
9. Effect of Vitamin E on Function of Pituitary-Gonadal Axis in Male Rats and Human Subject Fumio et al Endocrinology, Japan. 29(3) 287-292 (1982)
10. Functional and morphological studies on pituitary-gonadal, and adrenal axes in vitamin E deficient and supplemented male rats. Umeda, et al. Fukuoka acta Med. 69, 327-337
11. The effects of vitamin E deficiency on some enzymes of steroid hormone biosynthesis. Barnes, et al. Int J. Vit. Nutr. Res. 45, 369-403
12. Finasteride reduced prostate cancer but led to more high grade tumours and sexual side effects John C Morris, III Evid. Based Med., Nov 2003; 8: 183
13. Structural and dynamic membrane properties of Alpha-Tocopherol and alpha-tocotrienol: implication to the molecular mechanism of their antioxidant potency. Suzuki, et al.
Biochem 32:10692-10699 (1993)
1. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Antimo D’Aniello et al. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2009, 7;120
2. D-Aspartic acid: An endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role. Antimo D’ Anello Brain Research Reviews 53;215-234 (2007)
3. D-Aspartate stimulation of testosterone synthesis in rat Leydig cells. FEBS Nagata, Y., et al. Lett. 444, 160–164. (1999)
4. Stimulation of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (stAR) gene expression by D-aspartate in rat Leydig cells. Nagata, Y., et al. FEBS Lett. 454, 317–320. (1999)
5. Regulation of Leydig Cell Steroidogenic Function During Aging Barry R. et al. BIOLOGY OF REPRODUCTION 63, 977–981 (2000)
6. Involvement of D-aspartic acid in the synthesis of testosterone in rat testes. D’Aniello, A., et al. Life Sci. 59, 97–104. (1996)
The below reviews and blood tests have been collected from people using Res100 who have been kind enough to write reviews about Res100 on many different internet forums.
We understand there are many reviews on this page and can sometimes seem too good to be true! However you will find that each review is linked to it’s respective author and to which forum/thread it came from, this is something no other supplement company has provided in the past.
We could easily supply you with some company funded study showing massive percentage increases in testosterone however these reviews areReal People, Real Results!
To View detailed Product Information Click here:http://wickedsupplements.com/products-page/hormone-support/res100/
1. Got the results of some blood work back last weekend. In a range of 8-28nmol my test levels came in at 27nmol using the supplement for 4 weeks. Past results from the start of the year showed between 9 and 15nmol within the same test range of 8-28nmol for my total testosterone levels. One thing to also note is that the previous 4 blood tests I had prior to this (taken over a span of 3 years) have shown signs of hepatic cell damage to the liver. My levels are now well within the normal range. Dosage of the liquid res100 was at the recommended 2.5ml x 2 a day.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…d-results.html
3. Click Blood Tests to Enlarge:
I think the results speak for themselves. LH was 2.8IU now it is 6.5IU FSH was 2IU now it is 6IU Testosterone was 20nmol/L now it is 29nmol/L SHBG was 43nmol/L now it is 26nmol/L Free Testosterone was 88pmol/L now it is 118pmol/L http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=18101&page=41&p=362797&viewfull=1#post362797
Joseph Janik Natural Bodybuilder: This stuff is absolutely amazing seriously cannot believe the results me and my close friends have had from using it going form border line low testosterone to high end of normal, and friends seeing an increases of over 300% in nautral tests levels with the blood work to show for it! (4nmol – 17 nmol in 4 weeks)
Adam’s Blood tests: Click on Blood tests to enlarge:
7. The Ultimate stack blood test results using Res100, DAA, Tococaps, ZMA:I’m very pleased with the results of the res100 stack i have been running it now for 8 weeks post cycle from a sus250 cycle i used the HCG during the cycle as suggest 2x per week and stopped it about 3 weeks after my last shot. It has been great i am off cycle and i have still gained weight over the last 8 weeks. Like i said on the phone i have not been taking anything else with the stack so there is nothing else that can effect the results. My doctor was amazed at the results and i asked if i could retest again in a few weeks.http://wickedsupplements.com/ultimate-stack-blood-test-results/
8. 8th July 2010. 1 Week update
What’s definite # Im definitely sleeping better, Im falling a sleep with-in 30 minutes which is said to be near optimum compared to sometimes lying in bed through-out the night not being able to fall asleep. My sleep is not broken up compared to the 1-2 times I usually wake to have a slash. Im waking up after 8 hours like clockwork & have no trouble getting out of bed compared to sleeping for random periods & snoozing for at least an hour.
Could be effects/ placebo # My sex drive seems to have improved, im not a walking hard-on but I do appreciate a slim/ curvey/ toned/ busty/ blonde/ brown etc (get me ) & get worked up over it.. lol Opposed to having a fine check list to tick off before to arouse interest. # My strength & performance in the gym seems to be on the rise also. # I also feel better all round.. more confident, witty & enthusiastic..
16th July 2010 16 days in, I can confirm that I am an walking erection & it’s quite embarrassing walking round with the misses in public. Also might add, my sperm production has literally doubled (as in volume) … Strength seems to be coming along nicely.
17th August 2010 Nearly finished a bottle, here are my findings ~Better quality of sleep, sleeping through the whole night & not wanting to sleep in anymore opposed to sleeping in up until 10-11 on weekends. ~Improved libido, never have trouble get aroused anymore.. It’s a noticeable improvement. ~Mood, I used to swing from mood to mood before, I’ve seen a vast improvement in the last month or two.. Im regulating my mood much better. ~I do feel a little stronger in the gym & my volume has definitely taken an upward hike, training up to 2 hours regularly. The above is what I have noticed/ felt & I think it warrants/ justifies me buying another bottle & recommending it to 3 of my friends for purchase.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…l-100-log.html
9. Well after 4-5 days of taking it heres my opinion, got more energy during the day FOR SURE, really feel “good” for some reason (cant really explain it) id say its just the energy increase, my sleeps are now really deep and am finding Im getting better rest because of this, but not waking up grogy.
Is it worth it? Yes. Just the extra energy i get and the sleeps im getting are really good, old man reckons ive been more positive since taking the stuff (i dunno about that) so Im happy to keep using it. will update for long term affects on muscle later on.. http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…rol-100-a.html
10. 16th July 2010 Decided to give it a go after it was suggested to help with insulin resistance. Honestly I didn’t expect anything but since I found nothing to say it’s kill me or turn me purple I decided a firm “why not?”
I’m on day 3 and I don’t know if it’s me imagining it, or if it’s because of something completely different but I feel GREAT. I have so much more energy than I usually do. I’m sleeping better, I need less coffee (and as a huuuuuge coffee drinker that’s a big thing). usually I’d drink 5+ cups a day and flake out by 9pm now I think I could survive a day on one cup and still work out in the evening. My house is cleaner than it’s been in a long time and I am possibly slightly hyperactive. my blood preasure feels ‘normal’ rather than low and I just feel really good.
26th July 2010 Still feeling really good. For the first time since, well, forever the boys have gotten sick and I was sick and sniffly for about 3 hours yesterday. Usually they come down with something for a few days and I’m knocked half out for 2 weeks (mainly because as a stay at home mum I don’t get days off so I never take the time to recover properly). Not only that I ended up going on a spur of the moment 2 hour hike yesterday afternoon and I could have done it again even with the momentary cold I got.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…rol-100-a.html
11. Here’s my review on R-100 on a few different test subjects.
Now i wish i had gotten blood tests from my clients but unfortunately it was hard to come by with their busy schedules. i trialled R-100 on 3 of my clients, one middle age, one 60+ and one female in mid 30’s…all have been training consistantly for 2+ years.
11.1 The most significant and standout result was from the 60+ male….after returning low test levels he was prescribed andriol, now already having prostate issues this made it worse. After only 1 dose of R-100 he reported this to me the next day…due to the inflamed prostate he would usually wake up 2-3 times every night to urinate, the 1st day of R-100 he was able to get a continuous sleep through the whole night, the inflammation of his prostate has now decreased quite alot.
11.2 The middle age male reported significant increases in energy levels and well being throughout his day, and increased strength during weights.
11.3 The female result was a bit of a surprise, she didn’t report any benefits for at least 2.5 weeks, by the end of the 3rd week i was noticing a lot of aggression during her weights sessions, she report dramatic increases in her libido….and most surprising of all under her own admission…she reported the skin on the back of her thighs to have tightened up and there was visible reduction in cellulite.
These are what my clients reported to me directly. i must say after a bit of scepticism i’m very curious to see what effects the ongoing administration of R-100 will have on my clients. All in all some very promising results. Dev Personal Trainer from BodyLine Supplements Level 1, 258-272 Illawarra Rd Marrickville 2204 Tel: (02) 9573 1333
12. 17th March 2010 Quick Update: Blood test results before and after 1 week BEFORE-AFTER: LH: 2 – 4 FSH: 9 – 12 Test: 9nmol/l – 15nmol/l Free Test: 30 – 31 SHBG: 16 – 14
19th March 2010 Update: It all started with uncertainty and doubt about Resveratrol’s ability to increase Test. The first week I noticed nothing, it’s been 10 days now and the last few days my sex drive has increased slowly; i didn’t notice at first, but it must have been rising the last 5 days… i just realised today how much i’m thinking about sex and it clicked that this is exactly the same way i feel on tesosterone (not AS much but substantial improvement). So yes, this stuff has increased my sex drive, marginally increased test levels after 4 days, and the blood test in 2 weeks will be the real decider!
23rd March 2010 Update: It’s been 2 weeks since my first taste of Resveratrol. As most of you know I was very skeptical at first but now i’m convinced.
I’m impressed with the result. I’ve never seen my test levels above 12 before. To think 1 week after starting it my test levels went from 9 to 15 nmol/l… amazing. LH trippled! SHBG lowered slightly and remained unchanged after 1 week. Definitely noticed libido increase. Felt a little better in terms of general wellbeing. I’d recommend this for people with low test, even for ppl with normal test. Forum Member: Plexushttp://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…-review-5.html
13. Wicked Resveratrol 100 Liquid or Powder 8/10 – this is proberly one of the ONLY Australian made PCT supplement that works as good if not better then all of the above in PCT. This made me have better and longer sleep patterns,waking up with wood and general feeling on a high. Used along side nolva after my last cycle and blood work was within normal range after 8 weeks post cycle. Awesome Product and only one of it’s kind available as yet i am lead to believe. http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/showthread.php?t=1184
14. Not using it as PCT but just a test booster, really great product though – it gets two thumbs up from me as wellhttp://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/show…27&postcount=4
15. I am currently using Wicked supplements Res100 in the liquid. just as a general health thing. im already a good sleeper so no real improvement there but it has made my libido higher.http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/show…26&postcount=6
16. Look into Resveratrol. the best natural test booster i have used it Res100 by wicked supplements. i use it during my pct.http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/show…90&postcount=9
17. When Im on it I feel good. I sleep very well and have not been sick, mind you I don’t get sick very often anyway. Haven’t noticed too much of an effect on my libido though I did ramp the dose up a bit and felt the old joints drying out so maybe that’s why. I like the product a lot and the tococaps have become a staple whether Im taking the res100 or nothttp://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/show…8&postcount=96
18. Best libido supplement Wicked supplements res100.http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/showthread.php?t=3006
19. I’ve used and am currently using the old res100 powder. I’ve used it after H-drol and solo. Perfect recovery from h-drol and everything you would expect when used by itself. Increased libido, increased sense of well being, boners everywhere, etc, etc. To sum up, I think it works perfectly both as PCT (providing HCG is used for oils) and as a solo run.http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/show…45&postcount=4
20. After ON’s advice, I upped the dose from 2.5mL twice a day as per the bottle to 4mL twice a day… There’s a noticeable change now! Libido is higher, generally am more alert and awake during the day, gym strength is increasing, fat is coming off much easier.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post21260
21. I was using the powder verson while i was on tren e, it was the only thing that helped with sleep,http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post21535
22. Its day 4 and ive noticed better sleep, deeper sleep, easy to wake up and i was sick this morning but i think somehow res has helped as i dont feel to bad now http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post23106
23. I was taking the suggested 2.5ml (twice a day, gargling in mouth for 10mins) and noticed that my libido was dropping, so i lowered it to 1.5ml (twice a day, gargling in mouth for 10mins) and i feel horny throughout the day, blow huge loads, harder yet bigger hard ons, sleep is better, more energy throughout the day, less fatigued, increase in strength and muscle gain while on cut, fat loss rate is higher, angrier quicker, never get sick etc i could go on for ageshttp://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post26503
24. i came off cycle about 15 months ago and i didn’t use hcg, instead i bought the triple stack from ON, the stack had res + vit e + something else(blocks cortisol) lol, it had 3 seperate products. Resveratrol = increased libido, its as simple as that, i used half the recommended dose and my libido went up(i was juicing for 1.5 years prior to this), i guarantee it will do the same for any of you guys, try it and get back on here and let me know how you went! http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post32353
25. Jumped back on res100 and god how much did it miss ithttp://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post32587
26. Been off the gear for a few weeks now and started my res100 up last week after finishing my hcg. All I can say is Wow. Its pretty amazing stuff, am I meant to feel awesome on it? What is that? Ive never experienced it from the juice, yet this makes me feel more how do I describe it, muscular and tense, im planning a blood test very soon so ill keep you all postedhttp://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post32911
27. I am in my 4th week of RES 100, dosing at 2.5ml every morning, and it is truly incredible for a natural supplement. I have been using test boosters on and off for 5 years (as part of PCT and solo runs) and this is by far the most effective product I have used to date. My mood, libido, and intensity in the gym have been outstanding. I wake up every morning feeling rejuvenated, refreshed and extremely toey. I have that typical ‘alpha’ feeling you get when you’re on cycle as well. I am always skeptical of an Australian made supplement as there are few that can compete with the big american companies price wise and in terms of effectiveness. However I can’t think of one fault with this product and will be including RES 100 as part of all my future PCT’s. http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post34911
28. yeah my loads are bigger when on res i think aye, i noticed since stopping the loads have become smaller.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post35381
29. Im using res 100 at the moment post cycle. Cant fault this stuff, sex drive is just as strong as it was while ‘on cycle’. Had 3 orgasms last night with this hottie and Im 34, the stuff is a wonder supplement imo. Will get bloods at 6 weeks and see how Ive recovered.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post35953
30. Health, strength and motivation right now is amazing, my 24hrs on a heart monitor for my arythmia came back normal, not a beat out of place (I have cut down caffeine ), but I just want to punch on!!http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post36169
31. My last shot of prop was 11/07 so its been a bit over a month now and feeling great. No crash, sex drive strong as usual and looking forward to getting bloods done in a couple of weeks.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post36724
32. Subjectively after 1 week.: higher energy / motivation levels : lower stamina Surprisingly tired, after shovelling/moving 15 wheelbarrow loads of Wet Sand, normally I would have enjoyed the workout, but at the end I was just tired and shattered. : Muscles feel tighter / Pumped. : Missus says I’m more snappy / irritable
I’ll keep updating in a week or so.Just coming up to 12 days now ( 2 x 2.5ml per day, plus 1 x Tococap at the same time) Overall Definitely feel ” better”, more energetic and more bulletproof. I’m very keen to see how this goes over the next 30-60 days, particularly as I implement a resistive exercise program. The wife and kids have been as sick as dogs, and I got barely a sniffle and when you get a 3y old Coughing in your face – I should have got something I feel “on” more of the time. And more impulsive Slight fat loss – Visual evaluation Sleeping much deeper and restfully
OH – I forgot to mention – in case anyone asks ” hey hows all this affecting the libido….” +11111111 if there was anymore “morning wood” I could change the wifes job description to “lumberjack” Can any one find a study to convince the missus of the benefits of a “afternoon delight”!! we would both ( me and the little man) appreciate the help.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post36549
33. Went into it a little concerned that a natty product would get me up and running but the transition from on cycle to off was perfect. Started Res 100 the day after my last test shot ( 29th Jan ) Ive kept my gains and didn’t notice any drop in sex drive.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post28147
34. I’m using Res100 for PCT right now. I was also a bit skeptical about using a natural product for PCT. However its been working a treat so far. Still get a morning erection and strength has pretty much stayed the same so it has to be working. Great product.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post28220
35. im one horny fucker regardless so it hasn’t changed much there but much bigger loads. but the best thing has been that i dont look like im on cycle but i dont look like im not either, ive been getting really good pumps and haven’t lost any strength, so far its been great.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post13962
36. I don’t know how quick this stuff is meant to work but hmmm yeah it’s either quick to work or I’m just naturally on fire. 2 days in and a fairly big load. Lol http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post14008
37. Going good, I think the major differences I’ve noticed is heavy sleep, changes to my complexion and not sure if its the Res but a cold I have had all winter is completely gone. Have noticed alot of strength in training with less recovery time in between sets. I tell everyone its my liquid motivator. Feel heathy, sleep deeper, complextion is clear.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post36877
38. I am now a walking erection lolhttp://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post15566
39. Have been using the res now for 4 weeks, and thought I would share results so far. So finished 7 week cycle of 500mg test e bout 5 weeks ago, and hit the res straight after. Started at 2.5ml x 2 day, and now at 3.5ml x 2 a day. What I have found: – Sleeping really well – Horny constantly – Still feeling strong in gym – Holding good size given finish cycle and poor diet (low protein) Will def continue to run.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post24041
40. I use a supplement popular with steroid users (they take it after a roid cycle to get natty test back up) called resveratrol. Made from the skin of red grapes it is something I found really made a difference with my total testosterone levels. I went from 13 to 23 in the space of a month (normal is anything from 9-32) so i can say it worked for me. I used ‘res 100’ by wicked supplements, its a liquid resveratrol product and is used by sublingual administration. Heaps of studies on resveratrol and testosterone online manhttp://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/5…=1#post9848138
41. I’m into week 5 of my res 100 after an 8 week test cycle with hcg and my sex drive is actually stronger now than it was on cycle.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post37265
42. I haven’t been sick since taking RES100, AND I have been around snotty nosed coughing children….http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post37520
43. Im into week 5 of my res 100 after an 8 week test cycle with hcg and my sex drive is actually stronger now than it was on cycle… quite unusual and I cant explain it but loving it all the same lolhttp://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post37265
44. And if that ever happens, I shall take a loan to buy enough. Never off it, Can’t get enough haha I do 3ml every 12 hours, although I’m 112kg – Seem okay? http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post42440
45. I have used RES 100 in the past as both part of my PCT and as a solo supplement. Whilst using the minimum dosage of 2.5ml per day I got crazy dry and had the libido of a 14 year old. I recently started using Bioforge V3 and it is no comparison. I’m 7 weeks into my Bioforge cycle and have already PM’d O.N. asking how long I need to wait before I can get back on the RES 100. Will be using the toco caps with my next run too.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post42546
46. Day 2 of using res 100. Had heaps of energy in the gym but the muscles couldn’t keep up. http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/show…8&postcount=15
47. Just like to say Res is amazing! I’ve never felt this alive since the teenage days! http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post45426
48.I have been using Res100 for about 4 weeks now and haven’t had any issues with sleep but I do have my 2nd dose at around 4:30pm. Only issue I had was the niggeling little headaches in the first week (due to detox) but once I got over that, I am definitely noticing a general feeling of well being, waking up hard and the boys are always ready for some action so I have no doubt this is some top stuff.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post49165
49. I myself have also just started taking it, but noticed my first attempt at getting friendly with the wife, I was an improved version of myself. #6 hours later and 3 doses, I feel bigger in that area when aroused and certainly a massive confidence booster. Is this normal or just placebo? Has anyone else experienced this? http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au…html#post47540
50. now on res100 2.5mls 1x per day for 2.5mins under tongue then swished around gums and swallowed and 2 tococaps at night and feel i slightly more horny. http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/online-nutrition/2174-res100-customer-testimonials.html#post47610
51. Tococaps, Res, vit D, olive oil and d-aspartic acid. I recommend wearing steel underwear if you follow this.http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/showpost.php?p=370390&postcount=5
52. The first few days for me tasted like crap, but i got used to it..and, IT WORKS A TREAT! http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/showpost.php?p=369722&postcount=95
53. Res100, worth every dollar (got 2 bottles) will stock up again. I wouldn’t say that I’ve gotten massive or huuuuge, but sleep is good (best thing for me, I’m a shithouse sleeper due to depression and anxiety). Strength has improved considering i’ve been dieting.http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/showpost.php?p=259244&postcount=33
54. I’ve used Res100 and found it helped heaps with libido issues I was encountering during PCT. http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/showpost.php?p=361811&postcount=43
55. so far i feel like i’m getting a boost from this (and my gf has been extra happy of late) and i’m about 2 weeks in http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=18101&page=9&p=306818&viewfull=1#post306818
56. The biggest thing i found was improved sleep and well-being.http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/showpost.php?p=259104&postcount=29
57. res is good stuff! i use it every day now, and only once a day serve of 2.5ml. seems to be ok, erections are more frequent, always horny lol.http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/showpost.php?p=257106&postcount=2
58. Ok I have been using Res100 + Tococaps for the last three weeks at the tail end of my PCT and have noticed a serious “upswing” in my libido over the last week or so. In fact, when I wake every morning (and also if I wake during the night), I am “up and ready to rock” if you know what I mean??? Now for you youngsters this may not be a stunning feat but I am touching on 50 years now. All I can say is “SCHWINGGGGGGG!”http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/showpost.php?p=379563&postcount=135
59. 2nd week on it now, 5ml a day and sleep is way better. im ordering another http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/showpost.php?p=391739&postcount=142
60. just put in my order for a second bottle of res100, just had 1.5 weeks off, and definately feeling the difference being off it, libido is much lower along with other things http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/showpost.php?p=405740&postcount=149
61. Definately since starting res100 sex drive has shot up. after the last cycle my sex drive was non existent. now it’s back.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/online-nutrition/2952-res100-commercial.html#post51856
62. Not all that long ago I finished a 12 week cycle of test E at 750mg per week. I have always admired O.N for what appears to be a huge amount of knowledge on this matter so was willing to try his pct protocol as opposed to the usual regurgitated nolva/clomid line. I approached O.N about doing a review but the tightarse wouldn’t even give me a discount-which is a good thing because otherwise the credibility of this review would be compromised.
I have to say this PCT has been nothing short of amazing. Im in week 8 and my mood and libido have been great and I’ve been waking up with the good ole morning wood. More impressive however is the strength I have been able to hang on to. Where as my endurance has diminished in pct my strength has maintained. Bench for example I was getting sets of 140×6 and 150x 2 out on cycle where as now I am getting around 140x 4 and 150 singles. Dead lift I was get 230x 2 and now 220 singles
I have to say I am extremely happy so far. People need to open their minds and be aware there are better alternatives. Only a few years ago no one used HCG, now it’s a staple-things change.http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/showthread.php?p=486519#post486519
63. Letting you all know this is the real deal….. Just wanted to let you know I bought the new res100 and it kicks ass, I’ve been walking around with a hard on every few hours out of the blue…. just like high school days…. fucken great product mate…. good job…http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/online-nutrition/3256-res100-reformulation-4.html#post57778
64. From Low testosterone, to HRT to recovery of natural levels with Res100.
I started alot of research on the net came across the power pct and @O.N.im glad i took his advise as its been a smooth transition in coming off trt to natty, i have not lost one bit of libido the whole time and gained some if anything!! I can say the res100 and toco caps did work great for me my loads were huge was always horny and sex was extra sensitive its like i was a virgin again lol this stuff dose work if you stick to it and consume loads of good fat, i take about 50-100ml evoo ed as well as 350g fresh salmon eod and 8 whole eggs ed. http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/showthread.php?t=8622
65. Just my 2c worth.This Res100 is good stuff,i have just started taking it with the stack and krill oil. Added strength,sense of wellbeing.More determination. http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/online-nutrition/3256-res100-reformulation-5.html#post58088
66. Letting you all know this is the real deal….. Just wanted to let you know I bought the new res100 and it kicks ass, I’ve been walking around with a hard on every few hours out of the blue…. just like high school days…. fucken great product mate…. good job…http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/online-nutrition/3256-res100-reformulation-4.html#post57778
67. As promised, here are my test levels from my blood test I had done earlier this week: I was very pleased with my results. Cheers, Deanhttp://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/showpost.php?p=499887&postcount=5
68. I have used res100 for pct for over a year now and I used it along with superdrol for 4 weeks early in the year because i wanted to stay really dry. I was so scared of testicular atrophy as I couldnt get hcg back then and I didnt want my girlfriend to know I was taking anything but if anything they seemed a little bigger. http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/showthread.php?t=10044&page=2
69. not sure if this is relevant, but when i first started res100 little while ago (off cycle) i couldv’e sworn my nuts grew in size, definitely bigger than standard. http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/showthread.php?p=505131#post505131
70. I’ve used Res100 for all the cycles I’ve done in the past couple of years (been about 3-4). I have NEVER had any issues with nut shrinkage or had any inability in the downstairs region – if anything I was twice as active. When I was doing this combo I felt like I wanted to rip into every female I saw, which is hard seeing as I’m engaged lol. As said above you can Definitely feel the difference running Res100 makes.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/online-nutrition/3372-testers-needed-prevent-testicular-shrinkage-with-a-new-legal-hcg-alternative.html#post58448
71. We had a blood test come in recently from a customer which shows within normal LH and FSH and well above normal testosterone which shows he is on cycle at the time of the blood test and that the Res100 is able to keep his LH/FSH within range. He says he is using 500mg test e, with 4 caps res100 and 2 tococaps per day and that this blood test was 4 weeks into his 10 week cycle without any HCG used.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/online-nutrition/3372-testers-needed-prevent-testicular-shrinkage-with-a-new-legal-hcg-alternative.htmlClick on blood tests to enlarge
- Testosterone LH/FSH levels
72. I have put on 2.7kg in this 2 week period and the best part is it isnt fat that i have put on.My muscles in my shoulders and traps and arms and chest have all grown aswell as the muscles in my legs.Also more veins which i dont mind lol.Have also noticed a quicker recovery and determination when doing anything for example working around at home or working out etc.Sexlife has been boosted aswell. Also have been sleeping better. This is all good,this stack is great.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/online-nutrition/2174-res100-customer-testimonials-2.html#post58496
73.I have been using res100 for over 3 weeks so far. Using it for PCT, instead of the usual nolva protocol. I will get blood work done a few weeks after I finish the course, however I feel as though my natural levels have already recovered. Drive is good, motivation is good also strength is still up http://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/showthread.php?p=515597#post515597
74. i have used it, it lowered my cholesterol and my good cholesterol went up. i had a very bad cold and cough i couldnt shake and it went within 2 weeks, iv not been ill since. i was ON cycle at the time and used it for the health benefits not the test boost. http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=18101&page=46&p=421863&viewfull=1#post421863
75. I have been using it for a month now. Im pretty sure I can notice a difference. Im more energetic, more resilient to fatigue, Im able to train more often, sex drive has improved, mood is also better. I plan on buying some more today or tomorrow. http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=18101&page=46&p=421880&viewfull=1#post421880
76. I’ve done bloods and had some improvement. Free test went from 362.64 to 426.37 pmol/L, and that first result I was on DAA + BN’s Test Combination (don’t know what it was before that) the 2nd test is on Res100.http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=18101&page=46&p=422105&viewfull=1#post422105
77. Yeah I’m the same jumped off a couple weeks ago to see if there was much difference. Yep, too much, I think I’m going to become a Res100 junkiehttp://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/online-nutrition/3256-res100-reformulation-8.html#post60970
78. I’ve made many personal beats on PcT using res100. Squatting much more than when I was on!http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/online-nutrition/3256-res100-reformulation-8.html#post60979
80. The last cycle i came off i just used Res100 and i recovered so much better than i ever did with Nolva or clomidhttp://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/pct-post-cycle-therapy-oct-on-cycle-therapy/3557-pct-starts-monday.html#post61596
81. Im using Res100 as my PCT and must say, after a week, it is great. I feel back to normal totally, everything seems to be functioning great.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/online-nutrition/3625-res100-all-year-round-still-effective-as-pct.html#post62958
82. I liked taking both (Res + DAA), as this gave a feeling of dualistic action taking place. I did notice an increase in energy, confidence/aggression, and libido – particularly in the morning. I gained between 1-2 kg of muscle I went from 71 to 73.5kg. The bloods provided me with the evidence that the combination of Res and DAA, had a statistically significant effect on my testosterone level.
Before/After: Click on Blood test to enlarge
83. Res100, was perfect for an AI while i was on my big blast. As soon as i stopped i ran into all sorts of problems had to jump onto Arimidex because i needed it now and then and couldnt wait till more res could be shipped out.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/anabolic-steroids/3695-cycle-advice-2.html#post64750
84. I have been useing res100 for the last 3 weeks and must say during that time my wife has noticed I’m in a better mood have a little more energy and my sex drive has gone up. So not only am I enjoing, but so is the wife! lol… Will be used as part of my PCT later down the track.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/supplement-reviews/3672-res100-bandwagon.html#post65385
85. Res100 is good stuff.I have used 2 cycles of the Res100 had a week between and now have been off them for a month and will soon be back on it.I started out with the ultimate stack and then had that week off and then back on the Res100.I’m natty so no anabolic roids here.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/supplement-reviews/3672-res100-bandwagon-2.html#post66446
86. I’ve used Res100 for all the cycles I’ve done in the past couple of years (been about 3-4). I have NEVER had any issues with nut shrinkage or had any inability in the downstairs region – if anything I was twice as active. When I was doing this combo I felt like I wanted to rip into every female I saw, which is hard seeing as I’m engaged lol. As said above you can Definitely feel the difference running Res100 makes.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/online-nutrition/3372-testers-needed-prevent-testicular-shrinkage-with-a-new-legal-hcg-alternative.html#post58448
87. I had two blood tests and my test levels were low. I purchased the ultimate stack from @O.N. and within two weeks i was back in normal ranges. This was also during a low calorie keto diet further affecting my hormones so i can independently confirm that s**t works.I defo plan on taking it when bulking is my goal. http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/supplement-reviews/4113-test-freak.html#post73425
88. Havent been on the Res100 for a few months and got back to taking them late last week and already feel the difference in training and well being.I take 2 caps per day,1 in morning and 1 at night.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/supplement-reviews/4103-res100-3.html#post73870
89. Cant fault this product. I was taking nothing extra, only the usual vitamins & my sex drive was quite low for a few months. Just not interested. Then I started taking this, sex drive up, mrs happy again. lolhttp://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/online-nutrition/2174-res100-customer-testimonials-2.html#post74960
90. Ok so i got my res100 last week, and im surprised at the results… within 2 days Russel the love muscle had awaken from hibernation and is now ready to party. Tbh i thought yeah yeah yeah… everyones test booster is the best blah blah blah…. But this shit woke him up no problem. I will be recomending this product to all the juicers and old fuckers at the gym.. 10/10. http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/pct-post-cycle-therapy-oct-on-cycle-therapy/4664-res100.html#post84063
91. I’ve been on RES100 for about a fortnight now and I’m already really impressed by this supp. Best sleep I’ve had in years, noticeably improved libido, feeling even more confident/less anxiety and seems to be recovering better between workouts. I’m really looking forward to my blood test in a few weeks to compare before/after.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/supplement-reviews/4895-res100-is-great-but-appetite-is-through-the-roof.html#post89123
92. Res 100 is da bomb, Yep certainly seems to be the bomb. Not taking anything else apart from m/v, moringa, krill, glucosamine and the res stack. And it can’t be cause I’ve just clocked the half century. But setting some P.B’s here for sure. Minister for war and finance very happy.Doing alright in the gym too lol.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/supplement-reviews/4935-res-100-is-da-bomb.html
93. The new liquid formulation is awesome. About 90mins after I take it, I get a HUGE libido surge and feel like I just need to hump something! 😛http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/supplement-reviews/4935-res-100-is-da-bomb.html#post90522
94. I am on meds for depression and anxiety.. These two problems seem to be a thing of the past with res100.. It kills my anxiety dead and puts me in a good mood. It therefore has enabled me to use less of dangerous medications with obvious side effects like anti anxiety pills etc.http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Australian-supplement-res100-review?pid=133014#pid133014
95. Just ordered my 3rd lot of Res100 (liquid version) – have also used the tablet version. Honestly one of my fav supplements I have used – energy, mood, sex drive, strength in the gym are all up when on it – nothing totally out of this world CRAZY – but you can feel a real difference and for me def worth the cash. As alot of you know I have used alot of supplements – and worked out alot are simply shit – this is not one of them though…good shit @O.N; – will keep buying. http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=26533&p=601712&viewfull=1#post601712
96. Well today is day 11 of RES100 for me, i 62 yo and weigh 160 lbs, the res has woken me up every morning for the last ten days with a solid hard wood this is when i get up and take another 2 ml of the res followed shortly thereafter with my vit E, B 12, Co EQ10 ect ect, with a small protein drink, and then go for a workout which is usually finished by around 4.45 am, this res has rejuvenated me so much that at times i feel like a teenager as i am going about my normal routine day i feel light refreshed and uplifted. my muscles are becoming more refined and pronounced, i am beginning to think that this is the best shit i have ever taken ha ha i am so glad i picked up on the res i am certain the res feeling is only going to get better considering i deliberately placed myself on the lowest dose of 2 ml / am and then another 2 ml / pm, res has really stirred up the workers in my semen factory the production has increased dramatically. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Australian-supplement-res100-review?pid=134075#pid134075
97. there is no way i can dismiss res100 as it really has me bouncing around with an alive and fresh feeling plus excellent recuperation and a most active libido and therefore i should give credit where it is due kudos to Res 100http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Australian-supplement-res100-review?pid=134095#pid134095
98. Got a mate of mine to try a bottle of res he bought from his local supp store and asked him how it was going for him after his first week on it.. Before he could answer his missus chimed in “I’ve been busy because of that stuff” haha http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/supplement-reviews/4935-res-100-is-da-bomb.html#post91615
99. I’m on the res for a week now. Do feel better but it makes me horney as he’ll. Terribly frustrated at work all day yesterday. Hopefully it subsides since don’t always have access to gf. Grrrr http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Australian-supplement-res100-review?pid=135237#pid135237
100. Urrr…So 3 doses in (lol) and I’m raving horny. Like the horn is too much to cope with. After 1 day. I’ve spent my hours walking around unwillingly scaring girls like “Dat Ass” To all of them. Placebo? Dunno, don’t care. It seems to be working either way. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Australian-supplement-res100-review?pid=135313#pid135313
101. Res 100 shines for me in as much as i notice positive results in the first few days of use ie good sleep, relaxed mindset during the day and of course a great surge in libido with an awakening morning wood, in my mind the Res 100 has to be one of the best all round great performing supplements of all time also some competing similar products will have me losing muscle weight but the Res 100 keeps me trim without muscle loss.http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Australian-supplement-res100-review?pid=135372#pid135372
102. As a health care professional, and also having a degree in sports science, I always considered myself to be extremely knowledgeable in PCT, and the science behind it. However after an unsuccessful round of PCT, requiring me to stay on Clomid for an extended period of time and having limited recovery, I decided to try the Ultimate Stack as an experiment. I started the Res100 2 weeks post cycle, and have been on it now for over 4 weeks, and without a doubt, this is unquestionably the best PCT I have ever done. I feel like I’m still on cycle and my wife doesn’t believe that I’m off cycle! My mood, my libido, my energy levels…all are awesome! I will also add, that I’ve been around this game for 20+ years, so I’ve seen and tried nearly every test booster known to man, and res100 is hands down the best thing I’ve tried- I feel like I’m 25 again! I will also add that I am in no way affiliated with this product, nor have I received any inducement for my comments. Lastly, to all you young players who may be reading this, certain “bodybuilding” forums have gone out of their way to try and discredit this product…for no reason other than ignorance, so try it for yourself, then make up your own mind.
Regards Vic P.
106. Hey guys, I thought I’d share my Res100 stack experience.
I started the stack (+ Epic Gainz) just before Christmas and have gradually upped the amount taken (2.5ml, 3.0ml, 3.5ml and now 4ml).
Christmas food aside, I’ve put on around 1kg and am feeling fuller in my muscles – particularly biceps. From a testosterone side of things, it’s a bit different to what I expected. I generally have quite high testosterone and the main changes I have noticed are the morning wood and ability to ‘reload’.http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/pct-post-cycle-therapy-oct-on-cycle-therapy/4667-res100-stack-2.html#post94469
107. i used Res100 for the first time for PCT immediately after 15 days of my cycle instead of Nolva & clomid and i felt absolutely normal and my libido was great, kept 80% of my cycle gains and restored my testicles size in 1 and half month http://www.swolesource.com/forum/wicked-supplements/2030-114%25-increase-testosterone.html#post44577