SEDDS (Self-emulsifying drug delivery system) Distilled water, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Sucralose, Citric acid, Citrosodine, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Oleic acid ethyl ester, Medium Chain Triglyceride oil, Polyethoxylated sorbitan, Oleic acid, Palmitic acid, Soy lecithin, Phosphatidycholine, Phosphatidylserine, Phosphatidyletholamine, Phosphatidylinositol, Sorbitan laurate, Mono & Di glycerides palm oil, Mono and Dipalm oil glycerides, Tocopherol acetate, Natural flavour blend, Grape Extract. *Contains Soy
What is Epic Gainz ?
Myostain is one of the limiting factors in muscle growth. Have you ever wondered why some races such as Samoan or African American tend to have more muscle mass than everyone else? This very reason is myostatin; a protein in your body which limits muscle growth. It actually stops you from growing muscle tissue. (1)
Well luckily for you science has advanced over recent years, we have discovered several humans with a very low level of myostatin, which we have been able to study. Scientists have also conducted trials by reducing myostatin, binding the myostatin protein to propeptides and increasing other proteins in the body such as follistatin which reduces the myostatin protein. (2)
Recently scientists were looking for ways to treat Sarcopenia (degenerative loss of skeletal muscle mass) they conducted a human trial where they found (-)-epicatechin was able to cause a significant increase (49.2%) in the ratio of plasma follistatin/myostatin levels (increasing follistatin whilst reducing myostatin) At the end of the trial these changes were noted to cause an increase in muscle strength. (3)
Seen in the graph below from the researchers are the myostatin and follistatin levels before and after (-)-epicatechin in both young and old age groups. (3) It is very clear (-)-epicatechin reduces myostatin and increases follistatin in all age groups.
Enhanced Exercise Capacity In an earlier study by Wayne State University they were able to show that (-)-epicatechin enhances exercise capacity and was able to maintain exercise-induced improved capillarity and mitochondrial capacity, even when exercise regimens are discontinued. (4)This basically means that if you were to stop training for a month you wouldn’t lose much of your exercise capacity.
Up-regulate the Androgen Receptor increase the activity of Androgens This should have you very excited reducing myostatin has shown to increase the expression of androgen receptor associated protein-70 (ARA70). What ARA70 does is increases the activity of androgens at the receptor sites within muscle tissue(8), so now your testosterone, pro-hormone or steroid is going to be building more muscle since more of it is being utilized. Myostatin also regulates the proliferaion of myosatellite cells into myoblasts, which then form new myotubules. In short – hyperplasia (the creation of new muscle tissue). By inhibiting myostatin, there is an increased ability of the body to respond to muscular stimulus by instigating hyperplasia and creating new muscle tissue, instead of just increasing the size of the old fibers. (This is one of the advantages of taking exogenous HGH as more muscle fibers means more growth potential.)(9)
In 2011 researchers from the University of California found that (-)-epicatechin improves skeletal muscle structure in heart failure patients along with enhanced cardiac function. (5)
WTF is that? I hear you say. PGC1-alpha is a protein that induces cells to produce more mitochondria, and stimulates their development. At the end of supplementation with (-)-epicatechin the mitochondria changed shape: they became more compact. (6) The photos below shows a mitochondrion of one of the subjects. One photo was taken before the (-)-epicatechin supplementation started, the other afterwards. As you can see, the mitochondria develop more cristae. If we liken a mitochondrion to a factory, then it would mean that there are more machines in the factory.
Ok so what is SIRT1? SIRT1 short for Sirtuin 1 is an enzyme that has shown to cause life extension in many scientific trials (7). What is interesting here is that (-)-epicatechin has proven to significantly increase SIRT1 (6) and thus show a lot of promise for life extension, as can be seen in the below graph;
What sort of results should I expect?
Shortly after beginning Epic Gainz, the following results become noticeable –
- Increased exercise capacity
- Increased muscle mass
- Increased strength
- Increased hunger
How does Epic Gainz work?
97% high purity (-)-epicatechin essentially increases the protein follistatin which the myostatin protein will then bind to rendering most of the myostatin inactive and unable to inhibit muscle growth. The immediate and most notable change in the body is the increased capacity of stored protein and glycogen within the muscle tissue, giving that fuller more rounded muscle look. This generally takes place within the first 5-10 days. By having an increased level of protein and glycogen stored in the muscle this will stretch the muscle fascia and cause growth, along with providing more nutrients to the muscle tissue after a workout to further enhance recovery, repair and growth of the muscle.
Why is Epic Gainz in Liquid form?
Many dietary ingredients have a poor absorption rate, we solved this problem by creating a pharmaceutical delivery system known as SEDDS (Self emulsifying drug delivery system). SEDDS increases absorption and delivery of poorly soluble ingredients by 200% to 500% and highly soluble ingredients 1000% to 1500%. For a highly detailed description of how SEDDS works please click here: SEDDS (Self emulsifying drug delivery system)
Can Epic Gainz be used for PCT?
Yes, Epic Gainz can be used anytime. During a PCT period would be essential so you do not lose your hard earned Gainz! Epic Gainz also does not require any form of PCT itself since it has no hormonal effect, it also does not require cycling so you can use it year round. It would work very well when stacked with a testosterone booster such as Res100 or the Ultimate Stack.
Are there any side-effects?
When used as recommended, Epic Gainz is completely safe and side effect free.
Hold in the mouth for 1-2 minutes before swallowing to increase absorption take on an empty stomach.
Store in a dry cool place away from light, do not refrigerate.
WARNING: SEDDS may enhance the delivery of other supplements and/or medications. Therefore, it is important to consult your practitioner prior to consuming prescription medication or supplements in conjunction with SEDDS.
All 3 products can be stacked together to have a synergistic effect to further enhance testosterone levels.
The below reviews have been collected from people using Epic Gainz the first 6 reviews are from a trial we run where we got people to log their results. Each review is linked to the forum it was posted on.
stretch 3. Just got in from doing my back workout and noticing a definite increase in grip strength
3.2. After a blistering arms workout tonight the right arm measured 19 inches and the left just a touch under
3.4 found my grip strength went up,, body weight will check tomorrow but jeans and shirts are tighter,, put an inch on my arms from the time I started taking it http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/supplement-reviews/4762-epicatechin-anyone-herd-of-this-7.html#post87927
projectpete 4. Last night I ate my usual brown rice and 4-500g green curry chicken.
It usually fills my 1.8-2l mixing bowl I call my dinner plate. Started eating it and thought FK this will be tough, before I knew it the bowl was empty….. Less than half hour later I was soo hungry I was raiding the fridge again
4.2 Hmmm still getting hungry! Training was different, had good explosive energy with everything
This is the shit!
SEATED ALTERNATING DUMBBELL CURLS
Warmed up with 20kg x 20 reps WTF??????
25kg x 12 reps
30kg x 7 reps
30kg x 8 reps
This is meant to be a baseline DB curl, hence seated and I make it a PB???!!!!
I struggle with getting a GREAT pump on biceps, usually overload the tendons unless I’m doing cable preacher curls. I had an amazing pump throughout all biceps exercises
EZ-BAR PREACHER CURLS ….. Pumped
STANDING DB HAMMER CURLS ….. Pumped
CABLE CURLS WITH ROPE …. Pumped
Lots of dropsets and could even do some nice slow over-pumped empty EZ-Bar curls at the end.
Now the forearms were carved from stone, could not compress the muscle in my flexor seven with these strong hands.
Fuck me I get hungry with this stuff, Hmm I’m hungry again….. Time to eat lol
4.4 Still feel strong on this product, pump is very good, actually pump is unreal, I can even get a great pump under a flex when it’s hot. Oh and I’m still fairly lean holding 95kg. Shoulder striations and veins are off the hook
4.6 @O.N. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MAGIC JUICE???
just hammerd a shoulders and biceps workout! What did I think of it??!!
It was like training on a combo of Tren and insulin.
Throwing shit around like it was nothing and the pump… OMFG THE PUMP WAS INSANE!!!!!
Everything swelled up full of blood and I almost didn’t recognise myself lol
I haven’t had a workout like this in a looong time.
I struggled at times to lift because the muscle bellies were so full they couldn’t move properly, rear delts in the reverse pec deck… Holy friggin shitballs!!! Oucha! A quick regroup and the strength was back better than ever, ones gotta be pretty chuffed doing seated lateral raises with 25kg each arm!
And don’t get me started on the biceps, I actually dropped the weights trying to re rack them when my forearms over pumped and I lost all finger strength.
You’re on a winner here big man!!!!
4.7 Well I’m officially 3.5 weeks into this trial
It’s definitely working as described.
I’m going to run another 2 weeks but will cease there.
Being off cycle I’m loving the on cycle feel THIS IS THE BEST LEGAL SUPPLEMENT IVE EVER USED BY FAR! http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/members-training-journals/4967-epicatechin-trial-project-style-post90724.html#post90724
4.8 there is definitely no denying the 3 week growth in the legs!
Click on thumbnail to enlarge
4.9 Upper body transformation in a month
Click on thumbnail to enlarge
5. Ive come off cycle about 3/4 weeks ago, was weighing 84 on cycle. recently weighed myself today and im 86. im a bit softer looking. which is understandable, but usually when i run cycles i drop weight not increase. diet is exactly the same since on cycle. im not as lean i seem to be maintaining strength too. cant guarantee its this stuff.. but i wont be dropping it soon just incase.. http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/supplement-reviews/4762-epicatechin-anyone-herd-of-this-10.html#post88598
6. I did not think the supplement was working for me but when I took my measurements today I have put on 1.5kgs while dropping body fat, I have lost 4 cms off my waist and I can see in the mirror that I have lost fat there. http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/supplement-reviews/4762-epicatechin-anyone-herd-of-this-11.html#post89021
11. I have been on for about 1.5 weeks and I am definitely looking a lot fuller (cutting atm), but my God is this making me hungry hahaha. http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/online-nutrition/5065-epic-gainz-6.html#post93802
12. This stuff is amazing!!
I can really feel a much better pump going on. I also look a lot fuller which @O.N. has explained in the above post. http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/online-nutrition/5065-epic-gainz-6.html#post93832
15. After being on Res100 and Epic Gainz for almost a week now. My focus and drive in the gym has increased a lot. Where I would usually do my sets and leave I am now trying to think of what else I can do (and doing it) after the prescribed sets.
This usually leaves me walking/jelly legging out of the gym every session with an amazing sense of gratification. http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/members-training-journals/2812-get-it-done-15.html#post93833
16. Had a shoulder and triceps session yesterday. Had a CRAZY pump going in my delts, but ended up cutting the triceps short due to time.
Hunger is still going freakin insane, and my biceps still feel like they have a pump from the other day! http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/members-training-journals/4993-getting-cut-for-summer-4.html#post93865
Bodybuilder Ewan McKay; Less than 24 hours after starting I was noticeably fuller. Training legs the pump was better, I squeezed out a few more reps on all exercises compared to the previous week’s Leg session and recuperation time between sets was reduced. Overall the quality of the Leg session was much improved compared to those of recent weeks. What was even more surprising was the upper body pump, during a leg session. At the end of the first 4 week trial my bodyweight had increased by 2kg while keeping body-fat levels the same. Energy levels during workouts were better and muscle fullness was noticeably improved. Also to note putting on muscle weight at my advanced level of training usually takes a long time. I feel Epic Gainz is a valuable addition to my contest stack, allowing me to ramp up the cardio and nutrition side of prep while maintaining my hard earned muscle mass. Whether in off season bulking or contest mode I am recommending Epic Gainz to all my customers/competitors who want to push their results To The Max! http://www.wickedsupplements.com/epic-gainz-review-by-ewan-mckay/
18. Grip strength was the first thing I noticed from epic gainz… Things are just easier to hold. http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/members-training-journals/2743-o-n-training-journal-28.html#post93945
19. Just wanted to chime in and say that for the first time in my life I have felt a good leg pump. I have had lactic acid burn in my legs many times but never that thickness of a pump like I have with my upper body. It was strange to think to myself that my legs actually felt heavier. It was nice. Epic Gains was the only difference in my training variables lately. In the last month I’ve been doing seven sets to near failure. I can see in my training log that the reps per set have increased better than in the previous month and I’ve noticed my lats are bigger. Additionally, I feel less sore and my power stays good through out my full body style workout. http://www.swolesource.com/forum/wicked-supplements/2453-epic-gainz-8.html#post43026
20. Definitely looking fuller and more dense in the shoulders and arms and a bit more vascular me thinks. I’m surprised the amount of weight I’ve been able to hoist with relative ease on most lifts compared with previous lifts before Christmas. I’ve managed to set P.B’s particularly cleans, deads and various D.B. presses/ Rows. Did some hack Squats the other day and was able to keep piling on plates each set culminating in 6 reps @ 180 kg’s on my 6th set and that’s after leg extensions! Amazing. http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/online-nutrition/5065-epic-gainz-8.html#post94710
22. Update: Epic Gainz and Res100 are proving to me the most solid natty stack I’ve used I a while. Things I have noticed so far is my recovery is a lot faster. I’m not sure why but some lower back pains have pretty well disappeared. I’m not as stiff in the morning. I’m also thinking about getting laid more than usual… And hitting the old lady up for a quick one more often. When I take Epic 30 minutes before my work out power production stays steady all the way through my workout.
It’s a very subtle effect. It’s not like a prohormone run where after a couple weeks in you feel like a beast. It’s more of a sense that you can make steady progression faster then without it. Additionally, you just feel better all around which makes me think I will run this for awhile. The E.G. I’ll probably just continue straight through while I cycle on and off the res100. Additionally, I cycle my carbs with four low carb days with no dip in strength which is atypical for me while trying to cut. http://www.swolesource.com/forum/wicked-supplements/2453-epic-gainz-8.html#post43149
Just wanted to post this and show a comparison of how I looked at the start and now 20 days later. I haven’t changed my diet or training program during this time. The only change has been taking 4ml of Epic Gainz twice per day (morning and pre-workout).
I’ve notified a significant change in vascularity especially when training a really nice pump and my weight is up 3kg. I definitely feel more energised since starting it. I’ve just ordered myself another bottle and will continue using for a while. I’m curious to see how I go with it. If something is working this well, why stop now right?
24. Since I’ve started epic I’ve noticed in my training log that my volumes for a given time (density) are consistently increasing and following my plan of progression (adding a few pounds to my main lifts like squats and dead lifts every work out) has been easier feeling. It’s very satisfying. http://www.swolesource.com/forum/wicked-supplements/2453-epic-gainz-9.html#post43261
25. Just ran out of the first bottle and on to the second bottle. Best thing so far is that despite my diet which is low carb, my strength doesn’t waiver as much as without EG. Also, I ran out of Res100. I’m holding off a couple of weeks before starting it back up per the suggestions. I’m also going to run it at a higher dose to see if makes me feel any different. I don’t know if it’s anything I’m doing, but I’ve noticed that over the last month I’ve had more dreams or I’m remembering having more dreams. It’s interesting. http://www.swolesource.com/forum/wicked-supplements/2453-epic-gainz-10.html#post43756
27. Just checking in: Strength gains and pumps keep on coming. A skeptical view could be that I was due some gains from switching my training parameters around, and I might agree, but, I’m making these gains while following a low carb diet with a fairly good calorie restriction (carb note solution). I’m down fifteen pounds since the beginning of January and my strength is up. Not bad for a natty sup ;-). http://www.swolesource.com/forum/wicked-supplements/2453-epic-gainz-11.html#post43993
28. So, I want to say that I did not expect, honestly, that this product would work like such a charm. I’m at 192 and hardly adding any fat. If I am ever in the 190’s it’s bcuz I’m FAT. I see a lot of veins also. And strength was brutal. I repped out to 8 reps in front squats 225 pounds, which is a pr!! I was hoping to keep my gains from my 3 week cycle. I am stronger and I see more vascularity and HEAVIER every week. Beyond what I was on hormones. http://www.swolesource.com/forum/wicked-supplements/2453-epic-gainz-12.html#post44108